petak, 17. rujna 2010.

Hello!! =))

My name is Melisa and I'm 15. I love my family, my friends and music. My hobbys are reading, listening to music, hanging out with my friends and playing with my dog. Bands that I like the most are Evanescence, Bullet For My Valentine, Linkin Park and Escape the Fate. I'm a optimistic, talkative and friendly person. Do I need something more to say? If you have questions....ask!  =))

Broj komentara: 7:

  1. Hy Melisa!
    I like your blog because it's about your life.
    I would like to know more about your family and your dog. I know that you are a very friendly and talkative person and I really like that.
    Love, Iva.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi Melisa, I like your post because you have described yourself in a very nice way :)
    Love, Selma

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi Melisa

    It is very cool post and I very like no metter that I haven't read it

    :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Heelo!!!! Nice to meet you)) I would like to now more about you... Let be friends... I will waiting for your answer. Yours, Natasha.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi Natasha!
    =)) Just ask what you like I will answer it :D. Love Melisa <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši